April is Idaho Craft Beer Month! How can you celebrate beyond drinking an Idaho craft beer? Lots of ways! We started a list to help you get started. Add how you’re celebrating in the comments!
- Visit an Idaho brewery!
- Introduce a friend to your favorite Idaho beer.
- Go to an event-based around Idaho craft beer.
- Visit a brewery you have never been to.
- Ask for an Idaho beer when dining out.
- Purchase a six-pack or 22oz bottle during your next shopping trip.
- Fill up a growler of Idaho beer at a filling station or brewery.
- Try an Idaho beer you have never had before.
- Host a bottle share of Idaho beers you have been cellaring.
- If you’re traveling around Idaho, look for a local brewery to visit!
- Ride your bike or walk to the nearest Idaho brewery.
- Try cooking with beer. CraftBeer.com has great recipes.
- Try the Brewers Nuts from City Peanut Shop.