Everyone’s favorite pint day is back for 2022! Pints Up is set for April 7th at participating locations around the State. Each location is running their own promotions to be sure to check their social channels or ask a bartender how you can snag this year’s awesome glass!
– Blue Pit Brewing (Mountain Home): Get the glass and a beer for $5
– Boise Brewing (Boise): Buy Dark Daisy on tap or a six pack to go to get your glass!
– Bombastic Brewing (Hayden)
– Broken Horn Brewing (McCall): Buy a beer, get a glass!
– Clairvoyant Brewing (Boise): Buy a beer, get a glass!
– Edge Brewing (Steelhead & 10th locations, Boise): Buy a beer, get a glass!
– Grand Teton Brewing (Victor)
– High Society Brewing (Coeur d’Alene): Buy the limited edition Pints Up glass and receive $1 off an item or Buy two pints of beer and get a Pints Up glass
– Jim Dandy Brewing (Pocatello): Buy the glass for $7 and get a free fill!
– Koto Brewing (Twin Falls): Purchase a Koto beer, get the glass!
– Loose Screw Beer Co (Meridian): Get the glass with your first beer purchase!
– Lost Grove Brewing (Boise): Buy the glass for $8 and get a free fill!
– Matchwood Brewing (Sandpoint)
– MickDuff’s (Beer Hall only, Sandpoint)
– Milner’s Gate (Twin Falls): Buy a beer, get a glass!
– Moscow Brewing (Moscow)
– North Idaho Mountain Brew (Wallace): Get a glass with purchase of a 12oz beer!
– Paragon Brewing (Coeur d’Alene)
– Payette Brewing (Boise)
– Post Falls Brewing (Post Falls): Buy a beer, get a glass!
– Salmon River Brewery (McCall): Buy a beer, get a glass!
– Sawtooth Brewery (Hailey & Ketchum): Get the glass with your beer for an extra $1.00
– Star Route Brewery (Pocatello): Get the glass with your beer for an extra $2.00!
– TNT Taps (Ketchum)
– Wallace Brewing (Wallace): Get a glass free with the purchase of a pint of beer!
– Warfield Distillery & Brewery (Ketchum): Buy a beer, get a glass!
– Western Collective (Garden City)
– White Dog Brewing (Boise & Caldwell )
– Wildlife Brewing (Victor): Buy the glass for $7 and get a free fill!
– Wolftrack Brewing (Cottonwood)
Note: Some beer exclusions may apply. A limit of one glass per person may also apply.
– Mad Swede Brewing (Cole Road only, Boise): Join Mad Swede for Mad GAMES Saturday, April 9th to WIN your Pints Up glass! Event details can be found here.
Second chance at Mother Earth downtown Boise on April 21st!